Nolan Partners conducts Executive Search on a retained basis for clients. This means we work with clients until the assignment is concluded, whatever it takes.
For our Executive Search work we have a robust and well developed process that covers the following stages:
- Ensuring the requirement is absolutely clear. Through many years of experience, we have come to recognise that often the client’s requirement may not be fully formed. We put great emphasis on the initial consultancy phase of working with the client to scope the requirement as fully as possible as this creates the foundation stone to a successful search. This is one of the areas where Nolan Partners’ years of experience and unrivalled sector knowledge comes to the fore.
- The Candidate Brief. The conclusion of the initial phase of our Executive Search work is a highly tailored Candidate Brief. This document aims to give an overview of the role and the profile of person being sought for use when meeting with potential candidates and other interested parties.
- Research. Our research capability and reach is truly international. We have sourced candidates from across the globe including North America; Continental Europe; Asia Pacific; South Africa and Australia.
- Advertising. The majority of our work is pure research based. However, we will advise and carry out any agreed advertising for a role if this is deemed appropriate.
- The Process. Having carried out the initial research and/or advertised the role we have a full and well tried process that encompasses the production of a long-list; a short-list; final interviews; referencing and offer management. Our approach is highly iterative with both clients and candidates alike. We have an exemplary track record of completing assignments.